Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign the Listing Agreement. From installing the “For Sale” sign to Internet marketing, I am constantly working to sell your home. My proven marketing plan is designed to expose your home to as many potential purchasers as possible – making them aware of the key selling features and benefits of YOUR home.
The following are the steps I take to get your home sold.. “The proactive approach”
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing service.
- Actively prospect everyday talking to as many people as possible looking for potential buyers for your home.
- Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Contact all of our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- National exposure through Remax.com, which automatically syndicates your listing on more than 50 different search engines to maximize exposure.
- Professional photos of your home to be in the MLS and to create a virtual tour of your home so it can be viewed conveniently on line anywhere in the world. All tours can be tracked on line and it is easy to see how many visitors your home has received.
- Suggest and advise to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home… for their feedback and response.
- Constantly advise you as to any changes in the market place. Weekly report activity on your home from Remax.
- Print advertisement.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various financing methods a buyer may want to use.
- Whenever possible have the cooperating brokers in the area tour your home.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing…if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentation…to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms of your home.
- Handled all follow up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.